- Qualification MSW
- Provide direct treatment focusing on assisting students to learn to respond to their daily environment in a productive manner.
- Develop appropriate behavioral, academic, therapeutic, and psychiatric interventions
- Develop, execute and evaluate individualized treatment plans for students in conjunction with the treatment team.
- Daily progress notes for individual therapy and family therapy. Monitoring of the Mental Health Workers’ documentation
- Develop, organize and conduct individual therapy activities at least three times weekly
- Conduct family therapy weekly
- Collaborate with school district and outside mental health agencies
- Direct activities implemented by mental health worker
- Preview, select, utilize, and evaluate treatment materials appropriate for use in conjunction with educational activities.
- Responsible for intake and discharge of students including completion of all required paperwork
- Work collaboratively with treatment teams
- Responsible for attendance recording for billing purposes.
- Complete daily anecdotal records pertaining to each student
- Contribute to development and maintenance of an environment that is non-threatening, safe, nurturing, and where students feel respected, accepted and welcome
- Liaison with community agencies and resources
- Implement Non-violent Crisis Intervention and Safety Care strategies
- Assume additional duties as assigned by program director of treatment
MSW, LSW or LCSW preferred – Must have experience with adolescents, 1:1, groups, familie. PHP experience a plus.