- License and Certifications PA LCSW
The social worker shall provide concrete services, evaluate mood, monitor behavior, and implement appropriate interventions, as evidence by developing behavioral plans which may include working with resident’s families and their concerns. This position will serve as an advocate for the resident as well as a liaison to the facility, family members, and representatives from other entities.
Relationship Management –
Create a trusting environment by:
- Following through on promises and concerns
- Establishing mechanisms to follow-up on commitments
- Balancing the concerns of individuals with organizational goals and objectives
- Engaging staff and others in decision-making
- Communicating in a way as to maintain credibility and relationship
Substantively and effectively prepares for action with residents, families, groups, organizations and communities.
- Uses empathy and other interpersonal skills appropriately.
- Develops a mutually agreed-upon focus of work and desired outcomes
Assessment and Planning –
Collects, organizes, and interprets complex client data from multiple system levels
- Assesses resident strengths and limitations.
- Develops mutually agreed-upon intervention goals and objectives.
- Selects appropriate intervention strategies
- Intervention –
- Initiates actions to achieve organizational goals and implements prevention interventions that enhance resident’s capacities.
- Helps residents to resolve problems and negotiates, mediates, and advocates on behalf of the residents.
- Facilitates transitions and endings within professional relationships
PA LCSW with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an LCSW in a long-term care facility that is person centered. Demonstrated professional level skills to positively motivate, overcome barriers and act as champion/change agent. Must have a working knowledge of Long Term Care Federal and State regulations. Must possess excellent customer service skills, demonstrate the ability to understand, interpret and uphold company policies. Must possess strong documentation skill sets. Must be technology proficient and know their way around Microsoft Office Suite.