- License and Certifications PA LSW
Behavioral Specialist Consultant in collaboration with the family and other members of the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of a Resiliency plan which is individualized to each child and family needs.
- Maintaining at least weekly contact with care givers MT, TSS and other team members in order to effectively monitor the implementation of the resiliency plan. Developing goals and objectives with the child and family that meet their individualized needs. Facilitating Interagency Service Planning Team (ISPT) meetings.
- Timely completion of all documentation of: Functional Behavior Assessment including collection and interpretation of data; Resiliency Plan; Input Form; Required Outcomes Tools; Authorization Packet; Weekly Paperwork.
- Clinical supervision of assigned TSS which include training TSS on resiliency plan behavioral interventions and progress completion.
- Ensure TSS has current resiliency plan and progress note by monthly review/signing of TSS progress notes.
- Attendance at monthly supervision and individual as needed.
- Ensure compliance with the CASSP principles, Practice Guidelines/Recovery and Resiliency and principles of cultural competency.
- Maintain strict adherence to the policies of confidentiality, professionalism, and all new policies and procedures.
- Complete A & A for newly assigned TSS to case load.
- Maintain high moral conduct and ethical standards.
PA LSW with documented training in the field of behavior modification techniques.