Services We Offer
Social Work p.r.n. is a professional social work company providing a variety of services to organizations including staffing and consultation. We serve hospitals, mental health centers, addiction treatment programs, family and children service agencies, Employee Assistance Programs, managed care companies, rehabilitation centers, HMOs, home health and hospice agencies, ASOs, residential care facilities, schools, and so on. Client systems served by Social Work p.r.n. include social service organizations and host settings, private entities and government programs; non-profit and for-profit agencies; national, regional, and local settings, and urban, suburban, and rural communities.
We offer MSW and BSW social workers temporary or temp-to-perm staffing needs for vacation, sick and other leaves of absence, program start-up, times of high census and work overload, in the interim of hiring for a position, etc. We can provide Full- or Part-Time Caseload Coverage; Psychosocial Assessments; Group Work Services; Case Management; Discharge Planning; Crisis Intervention, Consultation, Clinical Therapy, Home Visits, Special Project Staffing, and On-Call Coverage.
Social Work p.r.n. can do all the preliminary work of hiring permanent social workers for you. We are professionals in screening, interviewing, reference checking and understanding what would make a good “fit” with your setting. Let us provide you with a value-added means of obtaining staff on a permanent basis for your setting.
We offer credentialing supervision towards clinical social work licensure for individual social workers and settings interested in contracting for supervision for their staff members. Supervision packages include: all individual sessions; all group sessions; or a combination of both, depending on the needs of the social worker(s), the setting, and the licensure requirements of the state licensing body. Supervision packages can be negotiated for delivery at one of our office sites or on-site at your setting.
Training and Education
Social Work p.r.n. believes in the value of growth and development for social workers and other helping professionals. We have developed training and education programs to promote our goal of advancing practitioner’s knowledge, skills, and use of self. A sample of the workshops we have developed or offered include:
- Coaching to Motivate Human Services Employees
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy With Depressed Elders
- Critical Incident Stress Management: Crisis Intervention Communication & Clinical Application
- Developing Effective Group Therapy Skills
We not only provide training and education programming for our staff, but also for community professionals. We also offer customized training programs for human service organizations and systems. Offerings include management and supervisory training on a range of topics including workplace diversity, managing change and negotiating needs in the work environment, common sense productivity, and more.
Social Work p.r.n. can provide specialized consultation for your setting. We have helped settings and staff with a wide variety of issues including dealing with change in the new work world, measuring and implementing productivity standards, constructing Work ReDesign models, developing a hospital-based EAP program, and more.
We can also provide consultation by master-degree or higher, licensed, insured and experienced social worker to fulfill any licensing or credentialing requirements your facility is under. If you presently have a contract with a provider, you may want to explore our options and fees when it expires.
Other services that we can provide include:
- Multi-service team development-Redesign of Case Management for Best Practice services model
- Cultural competency team and skill building with functional position description development
- Supervisory and direct service skill training with enhanced services delivery techniques and methods
- Child Centered Case Management Design with Intensive Face-to-Face Care Management Model
- Program Development/Enhanced Continuum of Care /In-Home-Family Focused-Community Based Services
- Design and implementation of innovative foster parent recruitment, training and retention programs
- Superior skill in recruitment, coaching and mentoring of staff to achieve maximum production
- New Program Development and Start-Ups
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement